Breakfast at 1868 Crosby House
Each day alternating Savory and Sweet selections are served after a first course of fruit, juice and petite muffins or scones, we strive to create something memorable and delicious for our guests.
Here’s a sampling of our guests’ favorites!
- Crosby House Eggs (Eggs Baked in Smoked Ham, Baby Spinach and Grafton Village 4-year Cheddar).
- Orange Croissants (Custardy French Toast Croissants with a delicious Maple-Orange Sauce and a hint of nutmeg).
- Savory Frittata with sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Perfectly spiced Pumpkin Waffles topped with toasted pecans and served with our pure Vt. Maple Syrup.
- Baked Cinnamon Strata served in wedges on a puddle of English Custard and drizzled with Vt. Maple Syrup.
Not only does the menu change, but our table settings do, too as we create a special table decor to delight and enrich your breakfast time and provide a lovely start to your day!
By the way, we are happy to adjust our menu to suit special needs by request. So whether you’re gluten free, vegetarian, vegan or allergic to nuts, you’ll have a breakfast you can fully enjoy!